首页 > 新闻和公告 > 学校新闻
学校新闻

“九九重阳节 浓浓敬老情”:记世外小学社区敬老活动

2021-10-19

 

“Double Ninth Festival,Love the Old”

WFLPS Visiting the Old People in the Neighbourhood


金秋十月,丹桂飘香。10月12日是一年一度的重阳节,世外小学融合部18位学生、家委会代表和3位带队老师来到康健街道寿益坊社区慰问这里的爷爷奶奶们。向他们送去了柴米油盐和一些水果慰问品,也向他们送去世外小学全体少先队员的关心和问候。

October is the golden season. On Oct.12th,it was the Double Ninth Festival. The WFLPS PYP Section sent 18 students and representatives of the parents, together with 3 teachers to visit the old grandmas and grandpas in the Shou yifang Neighbourhood of Kangjian Street. They took some fruit, rice, oil, and salt to give to them. On behalf of WFLPS young pioneers, they showed caring and gave greetings to them.

 

少先队员们为爷爷奶奶敬献上了红领巾。

The young pioneers gave the grandpas and grandmas a red scarf.


 

四年级的张筱悠同学朗诵了一首诗歌《给共和国建设者的一封信》。

Yr4 Zhang xiaoyou recited a poem "A Letter to the Builders of the People’s Republic of China"

 

亲爱的爷爷奶奶,Dear Grandpas and Grandmas,

你们好!Hi!

今天,我怀着激动又忐忑的心情向你们——共和国伟大的建设者们,说出我们心中的敬仰!

 Today, I come to express my thanks to all of you--the builders of the People’s Republic of China.

 

站在新时代的路口,我们想和你们一起回望过去的时光Standing at the crossroad point,we like to review the past time together.

走过内忧外患的战火岁月,闯过改革开放的壮丽篇章Pass the fire of the war, create the new chapter of reform

我们正在沿着你们走过的路,迈着勇敢者的步伐,努力向上We are walking along the way you have had and marching to the future

……

 

今天这封信,写给你们,也写给未来的我们。Today the letter is for you and for us in the future.

 

谢谢你们,共和国建设者Thank you, Builders of the People’s Republic of China

没有你们,就没有祖国今日的灿烂与辉煌。Without you, the country can’t be like this.

接过建设祖国的接力棒,It’s just like a relay

传递希望之火,点亮梦想之光!Pass the fire of hope, inspire the light of dream.

朗诵.JPG


同学们和爷爷奶奶们一起高唱《我和我的祖国》。

The students and the grandmas and the grandpas then sang a song together "My country and Me"


三年级沈礼亚同学的爷爷也准备了自己精心书写的书法作品送给社区老人,为他们带去满满的祝福!

Yr 3 Shen liya’s grandpa had prepared his own calligraphy work to give to the old in the neighbourhood, expressing best wishes to them.


寿益坊党委代表非常激动地读了感谢信。以表达诚挚的感想。感谢世外小学每年重阳都走进社区,慰问老人,为老人们带去欢声笑语。

The representative of the Chinese Communist Party in Shou yi fang read a thank-you letter to express their gratitude. They thanked  WFLPS for visiting the old on the Double Ninth Festival and for bringing happiness to them.


 

尊老敬老是中华民族的慈孝美德,老年人的健康是社会和谐稳定的重要保证。世外小学每年重阳节都组织敬老活动,从中弘扬中华民族孝亲敬老的传统美德,营造了尊老、爱老、敬老的社会风尚。

Respecting the old is a traditional positive aspect of the Chinese nation. The health of the old is an important element of a stable society. WFLPS participates in this activity on Double Ninth Festival every year. It is a tradition to visit to show love and respect towards the old people.

最后.JPG

 

孙菁华 Sun Jinghua严知愔 Yan Zhiyin撰文Article

陈洪摄影

Chen hong photo